Thursday, October 24, 2013

M & some pumpkins

Helllooo! Long time, no blog. I had kinda given up on posting on the blog (mostly because I Instagram all the time!) but Cameron reminded me that I should try and keep the blog up and he is right. So here goes...

Today, Madeleine and I went to Babygarten (which she still love love loves) and then to pick out a few pumpkins to paint this afternoon. My camera battery lied and said it was fully charged but then died about 10 min in so these are the best we got. We are planning on going to the pumpkin patch at Boone Hall Plantation (where Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds were married!)  this weekend so maybe I'll post more. Fall really is nice around here - not too chilly and usually sunny.

Of course baby had to come to the pumpkin patch too. Can't leave baby for a second!












1 comment:

  1. I love all your pictures, Shanna, wherever you post them. I just noticed these today. It was great to see a few more pictures that I haven't seen before. Just can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete