Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Closet

M is obsessed with my closet these days. She waddles in there every chance she gets and just dives in. She hides in my shirts, hugs them, and plays peek-a-boo. She is so funny and such a joy.

Looking a little guilty (but cute)
M just learned how to drink from a straw sippy cup today (yay!) so that is why she's a hot (or wet) mess in this one.
 
Look at this belly
 Hugs for the shirts
  Yes, my closet is a disaster. I have a ton of clothes I need to go through and give away. There is just no organization at all. This is on my long list of things 'to do' but I just never seem to have the time or energy. Maybe if I did, I wouldn't wear black yoga pants and a t-shirt every day. Well, maybe.
 
Hi MOM!
Mi familia! Love. 

2 comments:

  1. Look at all those horizontal stripes! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning your closet is a futile exercise! You get rid of half you own and within 6 months it is all back!!!! M looks like she loves it and would probably love to help with the job, though.




    ReplyDelete