Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Madeleine's First Christmas

We had a wonderful holiday. My parents came early to celebrate with us since we had to leave for Canada on the 20th. I was sick with an upper respiratory infection so I wasn't much fun but everyone got to play with M and let's face it, she's more fun anyway. Mommom is so good with M and it is so much fun to watch them together.

We had a great time in Canada. It was FREEZING so we didn't get to do as many activities as we had hoped but we still had fun. We went shopping, Cam & I went to a movie, M went sledding, and we got to visit with most of Cam's family and friends. It was a great visit and I know M loved being with her Grandma and Auntie Heather.

Here are some pics:

Santa baby


Fun at the Wassermans


 Merry Christmas M!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment