Thursday, October 18, 2012

Catching Up

I feel like I am always playing catch up with this blog but we have had a busy few weeks. M and I went to MD to visit Mommom and Poppop and I was in my best friend Gen's wedding on the 29th. It was a beautiful wedding and it was so special seeing one of my oldest friends get married. She was the prettiest bride ever! Congratulations Gen & Nick! Once we got back to CHS, M had an 8m weight check at the pediatrician. She is doing great, meeting all her milestones and now gaining plenty of weight. She is still on the small end of the scale but she is healthy and growing! He did, however, find a heart murmur. He didn't think it was anything serious because it's very faint but thought we should have it checked out at MUSC Children's Hospital. They did an ekg AND an echocardiogram, which envolved M laying down on a table for an hour while a technician took an ultrasound of her heart. Since M is the best baby ever, she didn't shed a single tear and was pretty cooperative. It's not easy keeping a very active 8m old still! Thankfully, everything is fine and it is just an innocent murmur. 

This past week has been a little calmer with our usual Babygarten, Mommy & Me Yoga, and The Little Gym. I have a bunch of photos I want to share but here are some from today. This is my sweet girl waking up from her nap... Such a happy girl!


 Notice the 2 bottom teeth! One has broken through on top and another is on the way. She has been just a little fussy but not too bad. Just look at this face!



Always has the tongue out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment