Friday, June 8, 2012

My Week in iPhone Photos

Here are some iPhone pics from this week...
(yes, I've been having fun with Instagram)




This was M after yoga on Wed. She actually fell asleep in the instructor's arms during cool down. It was adorable. Every class I've been to she offers to take M during cool down. I'm not sure if it's because I look more exhausted than everyone else or if it's because she thinks M is the cutest baby. Probably both. Anyway, Mommy & Me Yoga has become the best part of my week. I also really love Friday's when Cam comes home from work. Love our weekends together as a family. :)





Friday, M, Riley and I went for a walk downtown and saw Bill Murray on his front porch. I was too chicken to talk to him but next time I'll be ready! :) After the Bill Murray sighting, we met Cam for lunch. It's so nice that there are so many dog-friendly restaurants here and Taco Boy is one of our favorites. Tempura Avocado taco, yes please!


No comments:

Post a Comment