Tuesday, May 22, 2012

4 Months Old Today

Yay! Madeleine is 4 months old today! Time is flying by! We ran some errands today and just happened to walk by Janie & Jack while they were having a 60% off sale. I could spend a fortune in that store. Anyway, I bought this cute outfit for M and decided we needed to take some 4 month pictures! Here are some of my favorites!

This is the only pic where you can see the front of the cute romper!


M is so strong! She can stand up and hold onto something to steady herself. She's still really wobbly though but she loves to stand up.




It's so hard to get a good pic of her laughing because the camera distracts her and she wants to play with my iPhone. 


I love it when she gets tickled!








Look at those pretty lips!




No comments:

Post a Comment